Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Inspire Me


Every person I’ve ever met has inspired me to live
Even those who’ve brought me down, to them I can say that I forgive
Every person I’ve ever met has inspired me to have the bigger heart
Even though I might not be the nicest person I try and that’s a start
Every Person I’ve ever met has inspired me to dream
Even when life might be falling apart and tearing at the seams
Every person I’ve ever met has inspired me to trust in my God
Even those who don’t believe and those who choose to fake a façade
Every person I’ve ever met has inspired me to think
Remember who you are there’s a reason for everything
Every person I’ve ever met has inspired me in some way
Even the haters, the critics, the liars, the cheaters, and we live with them everyday
To them I say, no matter how much you bring me down I’m like a spring, I’ll end up high above the ground
And I know that what goes up must come down
But the hardships faced just tacks another up to experience and that thought is profound

No comments:

Post a Comment